Find Your Program
Foundations of Lodging and Hospitality Management Programs
Maybe you already work in the lodging, tourism, or food service industry and want to advance your career. Maybe you’re preparing to enter the field. Gateway’s Foundations of Lodging and Hospitality Management technical diploma will train you to move up in an exciting industry where Kenosha, Racine and Walworth rank among the top 20 counties in the state, with more new hotels, restaurants, and events slated to open here.
- Learn real-world skills with project-based classes to develop skills in customer service, operations, problem solving and cost control.
- Benefit from expert faculty with many relationships with local hospitality establishments for class projects and internships.
- Earn a valuable certificate in Hospitality Essentials in just nine credits as part of your diploma, which can make you even more attractive to potential employers.
- Fast-track your career by completing your diploma in as little as two semesters and graduating ready for employment in this exciting industry.
- Land a position with this technical diploma, or choose to carry forward your credits toward an associate degree in Hospitality Management.
|Foundations of Lodging and Hospitality Management||Part of a Career Pathway||Program Transfers||Offered completely online||Shared Program|
|Gateway||Foundations of Lodging and Hospitality Mgmt at Gateway|