Find Your Program
Master Aesthetician Careers
Recent Wisconsin job postings for this degree:
- Master Aesthetician
- Skin Care Consultant
- Laser Technician
Master Aesthetician Programs
Go beyond the basics of aesthetics by learning the skills and techniques needed to perform skin care services in medical settings. This program provides training in advanced skin treatments like chemical peels, microdermabrasion and various laser treatments. Train to work in plastic surgery, dermatology, medical spas and other medical environments.
- Students will complete this program in less than two years.
- You can begin this program in the spring semester.
- This is offered on campus in a traditional classroom/lab setting.
- This program is the first of its kind in the Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS). Students are trained to perform aesthetic services in salon, spa, and medical settings.
- Learn in a hands-on environment by servicing guests in WCTC's Style & Class Salon and Spa and Aesthetics Lab.
- Participate in a clinical rotation in a medical spa setting through a capstone experience.
- Train in chemical exfoliation, IPL hair removal, Microderm abrasion, laser treatments, chemical peels, microblading and lash extensions while in the program.
- Meet all education hours required to sit for the Wisconsin State Licensing Exam for Aestheticians.
|Master Aesthetician||Part of a Career Pathway||Program Transfers||Offered completely online||Shared Program|
|Waukesha County||Master Aesthetician at Waukesha County|