2023 WTCS Ambassador Registration
We hope that you are already in process of selecting your 2023 WTCS Ambassador, and to select a student who:
- is able to make a firm commitment to participate in-person, arriving by 4:00 pm on Wednesday, April 26, 2023, finishing around noon on Friday, April 28, 2023; and,
- preferably will not be graduating in May 2023.
To support your efforts, please read the following carefully:
- We’re excited that the scholarship will remain at $1,250 again for 2023.
- Please feel free to promote the scholarship to generate interest on the part of students.
2023 WTCS Ambassador Selection, Registration
- Please have your Ambassador selected and registered with us no later than March 1, 2023. (If you have their information, earlier registration is highly encouraged and greatly appreciated.)
- When selected, register your Ambassador.
- The information submitted is critical for ordering awards, Website recognition, and for communicating with the Ambassadors.
- Your submission should include at least one professional, print-resolution headshot of your Ambassador (at least 5” x 7”, portrait orientation, full color, 300 dpi minimum) which should be uploaded to https://www.dropbox.com/request/J1VdKD05F3MNm1zpj4KP, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding image submission.
- To receive a scholarship, 2023 WTCS Ambassadors must complete and submit, in a timely manner, a W-9 using Adobe Sign; this will be sent directly to Ambassadors from Julie Drake via Adobe Sign.
2023 WTCS Cvent Registration - for Leadership Development & Banquet (two separate sites)
These registration sites include all information for the event, including how to make your hotel reservations (all rooms will be released on March 27, 2023.) Julie will make hotel reservations and pay for hotel rooms for Ambassadors only for Wednesday and Thursday nights, which are Baird funded.
- All Ambassadors and Coordinators ONLY - Register for the Leadership Development & Banquet (yellow background) by March 10, 2023.
- All other banquet attendees - Register for the Ambassador Banquet for Thursday, April 27, 2023 (white background) by April 10, 2023.
- Intended to promote role awareness and demystify expectations.
- Does NOT include duties and expectations the college may have, apart from the Ambassador’s role at the System level.
- Additional information on the WTCS Ambassador Program is available for coordinators and prospective Ambassadors.
When you have selected and registered your 2023 WTCS Ambassador, we will follow up with her or him (and copy you), providing:
- a letter of congratulations from System President Morna Foy;
- a DRAFT Agenda for April 26-28; and
- guidelines for preparing Ambassador Banquet remarks.
Commonly Asked Questions
Q: Are students in an apprenticeship program eligible to be a WTCS Ambassador?
A: Yes, apprenticeship students are eligible as long as they are able to attend the entire Ambassador Leadership Development and Banquet experience.
2023 Ambassador Deadlines
Please adhere to these deadlines:
March 1 - Ambassador Registration
March 10 - Leadership Development & Banquet Registration (Ambassadors/Coordinators ONLY)
March 15 - Upload at least one professional, print-resolution headshot of your Ambassador
March 27 - Hotel rooms will be released - make sure reservations are made prior to this date
April 10 - Banquet Registration (all attendees EXCEPT for Ambassadors/Coordinators)
April 14 - Contact Stephanie if your Ambassador has schedule conflicts for Friday, April 28, so they can record their Individual Testimony early in the day.
Upcoming Event Dates
2023-2026 WTCS Ambassador Leadership Development and Banquet Location and Dates
Glacier Canyon Lodge, Wilderness Hotel and Golf Resort, 45 Hillman Road, Wisconsin Dells, WI
2023 - Save the Date
Leadership Development - April 26-28
Banquet - April 27
Leadership Development - April 17-19
Banquet - April 18
Leadership Development - April 9-11
Banquet - April 10
Leadership Development - April 15-17
Banquet - April 16
Education Director, Student Success
Principal Event Planner