Find Your Program
Wisconsin Technical College Early Childhood Education - The Registry Preschool Programs
The Early Childhood Education - The Registry Preschool Certificate is designed for learners working with children aged three to five, including day care and nursery school teachers, family child care providers, certified providers or others who wish to gain an understanding of quality care and learning activities for children aged three to five.
This certificate includes all six of the necessary "The Registry Preschool Credential" courses. If you choose to complete The Registry Preschool Credential, you will be responsible for paying for and planning for The Registry Commission process.
GRADUATES WILL BE ABLE TO…
- Integrate diversity and anti-bias perspectives into the classroom
- Create developmentally appropriate learning activities
- Analyze the development of children ages three to five
- Implement positive guidance strategies
- Provide a healthy, safe and educational environment
|Early Childhood Education - The Registry Preschool||Pathway Certificate||Program Transfers||Offered completely online||Shared Certificate|
|Northcentral||Early Childhood Preschool - The Registry Preschool at Northcentral|