Find Your Program
Healthcare Receptionist Careers
Recent Wisconsin job postings for this degree:
- Patient Services Representative
- Medical Scheduler
- Medical Information Clerk
- Appointment Coordinator
Healthcare Receptionist Programs
With the Healthcare Receptionist technical diploma you can enter the high-demand field of healthcare as a medical receptionist, scheduler, information clerk or appointment coordinator. There are many career opportunities for these positions in hospitals, clinics (medical, vision, chiropractic and dental), insurance companies, rehabilitation facilities and skilled nursing facilities.
The Healthcare Receptionist short-term diploma prepares students to perform a variety of office support functions within a health care organization. This embedded technical diploma fully ladders into the Health Office Professional technical diploma and the Medical Administrative Professional associate degree.
Healthcare Receptionist graduates will be able to:
- Perform routine healthcare administrative procedures
- Apply technology skills to business and administrative tasks
- Maintain internal and external relationships
- Model professionalism in the workplace