Find Your Program
Wisconsin Technical College Traffic Safety Programs
If you have a court order to enroll in a traffic safety course, there are a number of options available at the Wisconsin Technical Colleges. Traffic Safety, Group Dynamics and Multiple Offender courses are offered face-to-face and are held at the Wisconsin technical college in your district. There are no online options for this course. Online third-party courses are not accepted. Required courses may include:
- Traffic Safety: This points-reduction course reviews basic safe defensive driving concepts and is open to anyone.
- Group Dynamics: Offered to drivers who have been convicted of a first-time operating while intoxicated (OWI) charge.
- Multiple Offender: May be ordered for drivers who have been convicted of a second OWI charge.
- Registration: Participants must register and pay course fee within three business days of alcohol assessment.
- Attendance: Participants must attend all 21 course hours.
- Abstinence and sobriety: Course participants must abstain from alcoholic beverages and other drugs (not including prescription drugs). Anyone who uses alcohol/drugs prior to the class meeting will not be allowed to participate. The participant will be referred back to the assessment agency for further evaluation.
Please refer to the Wisconsin Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) Traffic Safety Course page for more information.
|Offered completely online
|Traffic Safety at Blackhawk
|Traffic Safety at CVTC
|Traffic Safety at Fox Valley
|Traffic Safety at Gateway
|Traffic Safety/Defensive Driving at Lakeshore
|Traffic Safety at Madison College
|Traffic Safety, Group Dynamics or Multiple Offender (search by required course title) at Mid-State
|Traffic Safety at Milwaukee Area
|Traffic Safety at Moraine Park
|Traffic Safety at Nicolet College
|Traffic Safety at Northcentral
|Traffic Safety at Northeast
|Traffic Safety at Northwood Tech
|Traffic Safety at Southwest
|Traffic Safety at Waukesha County
|Traffic Safety at Western